As previously communicated, Healthcare Plus FCU has undergone a data processing conversion on May 1.
Once you are logged in to your online account you can access BillPay by clicking on the “LOGIN TO BILLPAY” button which appears on the main screen. To setup a login for BillPay follow the instructions below:
- Enter User Name (Account Number).
- In the Password field, enter “hcp and last 4 digits of primary SSN” such as hcp1234. You will be prompted to change the temporary password to a new password.
- You will be asked to set up security questions. (The answers are case sensitive; you will need to remember the answers and how you typed them in).
- Under the Profile tab, you may update personal information, change BillPay user name and password and change security questions and answers.
- If you need to call BillPay support at 800-877-8021, you may be asked for the security name, which is going to be “Security” as default but you may be able to change that to what you choose.
Fees & Services
The Fee & Services Schedule for all accounts sets forth certain fees and charges applicable to your regular share and share draft accounts at Healthcare Plus Federal Credit Union and is incorporated as part of your account agreement. The following fees may be assessed in connection with your accounts. The rate and fees in this schedule are subject to change. The list below is effective as of 3-15-23.