We would like to provide the following YouTube link for Mobile Banking for the new product. This provides an overview and feel of how the new online banking product will look. Please view at:
Watch Mobile Guide
Remote Deposit Capture Guide
- Make sure all other apps are closed on your mobile phone, then you will be able to access the Mobicint app.
- When you click on the app, you will see three lines on the top left side and when you click on it, it should say menu.
- When you are into the menu you setting, there will be two grey sections, on the bottom section it will say service and under that you will then have to click deposit.
- Once you click deposit, it will give you three options you will then click the area that says deposit a check
- An error will pop up when you click on deposit a check, in the error box you will then click OK.
- Once you have clicked okay, it will bring you to a deposit instruction and you will have to enter your account information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, then click got it
- Please fill in all of the areas with the correct information.
- When you are ready to take a picture of your check, please sign the back, make sure all corners are showing, and readable. Once you have taken the picture you may press use or retake.
- Take a picture of BOTH FRONT AND BACK!
- It will have you check over the information you have entered and let you look at the picture
- Once everything is right there will be a button that says deposit, press deposit when you are ready.
- Once you press deposit, it will then say SUCCESS
Some things you may need to know
- Make sure the picture is taken in a well-lit area
- There can be no shadows across the check
- If your check contains a box that state “for mobile deposit only” you may sign above and check the box, you may also write the words “for mobile deposit” otherwise check will be rejected.
- Images are retained for 45 days
- Deposits made after 4:00 PM will not show pending credit until the following day. Deposits show pending immediately but maybe subject to a 2 or more day hold.
- Single item deposit limit $2,500.00