Out of funds accumulated from savings, loans are made to members of the credit union. The maximum is determined by Credit Union Policy, which is determined by the Board of Directors.
- Loan Application and New Member Application
- New & Used Auto Loans
- New & Used Recreational Vehicles
- Personal Loans
- VISA Credit Card
- VISA Platinum Card
- First & Second Mortgages
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Home Improvement Loans
- Overdraft Line of Credit Protection
- Credit Life & Disability Insurances
- Automatic Transfers of Payment
- JD Power New & Used Vehicle Price Guide
- Consumer Reports Information Guides
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection which provides protection against mechanical breakdowns beyond your existing manufacturer’s warranty. This coverage is available for most automobiles and can include other power sport machines such as motorcycles and ATVs.
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) which covers the deficiency balance on your loan in the event of a total loss.
Contact a Loan Officer today!
Interest Rates as of 1-1-24
Simple interest is charged on the outstanding balance of the loan. There are no prepayment penalties. Credit Disability, Joint Credit Disability, Credit Life and Joint Credit Life insurance may be available. All consumer loans are charged a $25 loan application fee. All secured title loans will be charged $15 per vehicle to note the lien and all secured non-titled loans will be charged a UCC fee of $25 per filing. A fee of $20 per loan will be charged to defer a loan payment and any outstanding interest must be paid current. A $50 fee will be charged to refinance to lower an interest rate on a current loan.
All rates are base on APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
A security interest is required on all secured loans. Insurance is required on all secured loans over $3000 except for share or share certificate secured loans. Healthcare Plus FCU is to be listed as the lien holder on the title or UCC-1 lien instrument as well as on the insurance policy.
Want more Information on Loans?
Get in touch with our loan experts by filling out the form below.