To see the rates as of November 2021, click here.
Certificate Only Rates
To see the rates as of March 2021, click here.
The convenience of a checking account, but pays dividends like a saving account. A checking account that is truly free with extra perks for you, our members.
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly service charge
- No per check charge
- Free starter pack of checks
- Account earns dividends based on balances over $100
- Automatic Savings transfer available should your account be overdrawn
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit*
- ATM/Debit Cards available*
- Free Voice Teller
- Free Internet Banking
- NCUA Insured *Pending Approval.
Reorder your Main Street checks here.
*Must have reorder tickets when reordering*
Download a Deposit Slip
With our savings account options you’re sure to find one that fits your life.
Savings Account/Share Account
With a Share Account, each deposit is eligible to earn a very competitive dividend rate, once share balances reach the amount of $25.00.
- Competitive dividend rate paid quarterly
- Unlimited deposits or withdrawals
- ATM Card available
- Free Voice Teller and Internet Banking
- Pays a money market type rate
- Minimum balance $1,000
- Higher dividend rate for balances over $5,000, $10,000 and $25,000
- Pays a higher dividend rate than a Share Account
- Helps you save for Christmas shopping
- Make monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly direct deposits.
- Funds available on November 1 of each year.
Our rates are always competitive and near the top of the local market, if you use the credit union for many services, you know that the overall credit union package offered by Healthcare Plus FCU saves you money in the long run. Please use us for all we’re worth!
- May be purchased for $100 or more
- Terms for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 30 months, 36 months, or 60 months.
- We always offer an under 12 month special and over 12 month special, ask credit union for current offerings ($500 minimum)
- Higher balance certificates ($200,000+) may qualify for a higher rate. See Credit Union staff for details.
- Dividends based on current market offerings
An additional way for students, parents and grandparents to save for education.
- Open at any age and the Club 18 matures when the child turns 18 years old
- May make regular deposits as low as $10.
IRAs and Educational Savings Accounts
We offer Traditional and Roth IRA’s. We also offer Education Savings Accounts.
- Maximum annual contributions apply
- These accounts are in the form of a savings account or share certificate
- Funds are insured separate from other savings up to $250,000.
VISA Gift Cards
The gift that always fits and never needs to be exchanged. You can purchase VISA Gift Cards for all your special occasions. Now you can take the guess work out of what to give that hard to buy for person in your life. The VISA Gift cards are accepted anywhere VISA Cards are accepted.
Voice Teller (605) 725-0888
Our automated phone banking system, provides you convenient access to your accounts 24 hours a day with your touch-tone telephone! The Voice Teller Automated System provides you with convenient, around-the-clock access to your account. The following features are available from any touch-tone telephone:
- Account balances
- Money transfers
- Loan payments
- Dividends earned on deposits
- Interest paid on loans
- IRA deposit information
- Checks cleared listing
- Share and loan history
View our Voice Teller Guide
Other Available Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Payroll Deduction
- ACH Deposits and Payments
- Direct Deposit
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s Checks
- Stamp Sales
- Night Deposit Box
- Notary Public
- US Savings Bonds
- Wire Transfer
- 3 Drive-up lanes
- Drive-up ATM (in our 3rd drive-up lane)
- Prepaid Travel Money Cards